Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna / Scheme Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh :- The Andhra Pradesh Government is going to implement the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna (AABY) in the state. The purpose of this will be LIC of India’s group insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India. The aim of this insurance scheme is to provide benefits of 38.00 lakh rural landless agricultural laborers. It is functional through the Indian Rural Development Department. The Indian government has established a centralized social security fund and the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship Fund.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna (AABY) is a social security scheme run by the Indian Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), which provides death and disability coverage for people aged 18 to 59 years. In addition, under 48, the candidates will get insurance cover for business / business groups / rural landless families.
Eligibility of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
* Only the children of nominated members in the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna are eligible to apply.
* The benefits of this insurance plan can be students of 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade.
* Under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship, students are paid 100 rupees per month.
How To Apply for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh 2018
* To apply online visit the National Scholarship Portal at NSP https://scholarships.gov.in.
* Students who are applying for scholarship for the first time, register “on the portal”.
* Before starting the registration process, students are advised to keep their academic and other documents such as Aadhaar number, enrollment number, bank passbook etc. in hand.
* After completing the registration process, the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship Scheme “Apply for Link”
* Now fill in all the details, right of state, scholarship category, date of birth, gender, bank details, mobile number, to register yourself.
* The login ID and password will be sent to an OTP registered mobile number.
* Finally, submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Jobs|Posts|Vacancies|Bharti|Admit Card|Answer Key|Result